The issue with picking lottery numbers is that any regulated lottery result is by definition random, so any 6 number selection is as likely as any other, regardless of what numbers were drawn last week or the week before. So, you must pay attention to the numbers you do not select in the đánh lô online.
This strange piece of advice is entirely logical because, with a little simple planning, you can ensure that if any of your numbers come up, you will have minimized the chance of having to share the prize with other people. Here are some points to help you ensure that your choices are unique to your ticket, and thus that any prize you win is shared with fewer people.
- More than two consecutive numbers are not permitted. For example, selecting 1,2,3, or 47,48,49 puts you in the lottery with THOUSANDS of other people.
- It is not a good idea to choose numbers at fixed intervals, especially if that interval is the same as the one on the entry slip (e.g. 1, 6, 11, etc). This is due to people’s tendency to ‘run down the lotto slip’ when in a hurry.
- Because birthdays are commonly used, select at least one number greater than 31. This will set your lottery ticket apart from theirs.
- The same is true for dates: never enter more than two numbers that are less than or equal to 12.
- Do not select any of the numbers from the previous week’s đánh lô online draw. You would be surprised how many people attempt this.
- Keep track of the most common and least common numbers over time – many people play these because they don’t realize the lottery is truly random. You will end up sharing any prize you win if you play them as well.
- Once you have decided on six numbers, it is best to stick with them. They are just as likely to win any week as any other set, and imagine how you’d feel if you switched them and they won the next week.
- Finally, if you are playing a rollover jackpot lotto game, consider purchasing another ticket with a different set of numbers. In most case, it is when the prize is greater than the odds of winning x ticket price. In theory, you could guarantee a win by purchasing every possible combination of tickets.